We have an internship which trains you in two of the most important skills in building your future business: digital customer acquisition and business-to-business (B2B) sales.
What will you learn?
- How to close business-to-business (B2B) deals. Hands-on, real world learning. You will be dealing with CEOs and senior executives, attempting to close between 50 to 60 deals in your internship.
- Modern lead generation using online marketing. This is the solution we are selling. You will need to have a good understanding of it to close deals.
- Systematic sales. Learn the processes and technologies for modern systematic sales.
What will be the day-to-day work?
Most of your efforts will be to develop relationships with decision makers. Our sales development team will provide the introduction to these decision makers (they will be in the middle of a free trial of our solution). You will set appointments with them, visit them, and attempt to close the deal.
What will be your impact?
Leadfunnel is a young startup company. Your work would impact the direction of the business.
Who should or should not apply for this?
- You should have absolutely no shyness in dealing with CEOs, Sales Managers and Marketing Managers.
- If you have plans of starting a business in the future, seeing a company in its initial stages would be great education for you.
- You are not daunted by visiting between 2-5 companies every week all over Metro Manila. You of course manage your own schedule.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.